Saturday, December 14, 2013

Bah humbug!

For some reason, I cannot access my Facebook page on either my laptop or my phone.  I just get a blank screen.  Facebook will load for other people's accounts on my laptop, just not mine - I get a blank screen when I attempt to connect.  I sent a message to the help center, and hopefully my account will be restored soon, but I just wanted to let you all know if you don't see me on Facebook this weekend, it's not for lack of trying!  LOL  Send me an email at deannabuxton@gmail.com if you wanna get in touch with me, or call or text me if you need me.

We're going Christmas shopping today to finish it up.  Of course it's raining and dreary outside, so hopefully we can wipe it out fast and get home.  At least it's not freezing cold, so that's a good thing.

Random stuff:

*I have so much to get done in the next week or so, it's ridiculous. 

*Watching GMA this morning - it's absolutely CRAZY about how people are freaking out over Beyoncé's new album release. 

*I'm laying in bed with the hubby and the pups - they're all snoozing and being lazy.  Wish I could be that way - I can't sleep like I used to, as far as laying in bed all day - makes my bones ache!

*I made a wreath last weekend - I miss being artsy-fartsy/crafty.  I need to get back into my hobbies, but I've just lacked the motivation for anything other than the necessities of life lately - eating, sleeping, going to work.  That is my life, in a nutshell.

*My mom is home for the holidays and I'm so happy!  I'm going to spend the day with her tomorrow, to try to help her finish Christmas shopping.  She hasn't done ANY yet. 

Well I suppose it's time for me to shower and get ready to go shopping. Y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment