Monday, July 3, 2017

The Right Way to......

My son, Steven, loves to pick on Brian about his height.  He'll make jokes directly to Brian, and that's really funny, but lately he's found a whole line of memes about "the right way to talk to short people".  Here's the first one that he posted a few weeks ago:


Brian of course warned him that paybacks would be hell, but alas, there was nothing done.  So the next meme posted was:



Steven almost sent Brian a message to tell him to bring a shopping cart home with him so they could have a chat, but I told him not to.  Brian messaged me to see if I'd seen this, and I had to go look and laugh.  Then came this one:



And the plotting for revenge by Brian began!  Lots of things have been discussed, but nothing has been carried out yet.  Other than some jalapeno juice rubbed on the rim of his tea glass at dinner Saturday night.  LOL

The final meme posted was more because it was funny, not because Steven wanted to pick on Brian anymore:








Once revenge has been obtained, I will share!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment