Saturday, July 21, 2012

Well, shit......

Here I sit on a Saturday night, not having accomplished everything I wanted to do today.  I did get the aquarium cleaned out and refilled, with much help from Momma Clydie.  The big black angelfish isn't looking real happy right now, he's moping around and staying in the corner.  The rest of the fish seem happy and are busy exploring.

I had wanted to clean some of the house today, but it took so much outta me to clean the tank, plus we dropped Steven and CJ off at the movies this morning and had to go pick them back up, so that broke up the day and took up some time.  Not to mention that after dropping them off, we had to go to Petsmart, Home Depot, Truett's, Sports Authority and Publix, before going back home.

Once we picked the boys up, we had to hit Walmart for a few more things.  Got home, chatted with the hubs and grilled hot dogs.  Now here I sit, on the couch, watching Celebrity Ghost Stories on the Bio channel, trying to decide what to snack on next.

I haven't felt well today - only had 1 cup of coffee, so maybe that's the problem (I normally have 2).  We dropped the boys off, and when we were in Petsmart I started feeling kind of dizzy and light-headed, so when we finished there, we went to eat at Truett's, then headed to Home Depot.  I still didn't feel well, but we continued on, as there were things to do.  I finally got past the yucky feeling and was able to get busy with the aquarium when we got home.  Part of me thinks my sugar levels were screwy because I had a drink last night that had strawberry daiquiri mix in it, and I think that mix really played a mess with my sugar.

I had a horrible dream last night, one apparently so bad that I woke up sobbing.  Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me remember what the dream was about.  I just know that I woke up in the middle of the night with this feeling of utter loneliness, hopelessness, and extreme sadness and despair.  I laid there, crying for a few minutes, and drifted back to sleep.  I just hate it when I have dreams, whether good or bad, and I can't remember them.

Anyways, got a lot of shit to get done this weekend - there's a lot of things I want to get done before I go to bed tomorrow night.  I hope I can find the motivation and energy in me tomorrow to get everything accomplished.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment