Monday, July 23, 2012

Not bad for a Monday.....

Why am I just now seeing the Delta faucet commercial with all the hot men that have various uniforms painted on their bodies, and they're using the Delta shower hoses to "wash the day away"????  Yummy!

Finally did my nails tonight.  It's been quite a while (like, well over a month) since I did my nails last.  Painted the toenails at the beginning of the month, but haven't done the nails since England, I think.  I got funky tonight, too - I have some little flower decals and rhinestones, and put some of those on the toes and a finger.  :-)

It was nice tonight that I got outside and started to cut the grass, and my son came and took the lawn mower away from me.  Technically, cutting the grass became his chore back when I had my foot surgery, but I honestly don't mind doing it on occasion.  Tonight, I didn't mind it, but I didn't think I could physically complete the task.  But, in watching him mow, I can tell he needs some serious schooling on how to more efficiently cut the grass.  Not to mention, it drives me nuts that he leaves little thin strips of places where he's missed, and that just won't do!  lol  I am very thankful that he willingly cuts the grass, though, and I just point out the missed spots and he goes back and takes care of them.

There's not a damn thing on tv tonight that I care to watch.  I used to really like Criminal Minds, but it is so dark, I just can't watch it anymore.  It's so hard to believe how cruel some people can be - I know that show is fictional, perhaps based on some true stories at times, but it makes me think about the real cases out there that are so cruel.  Like the shooting in Aurora last week at the Batman movie.  I just don't get why someone feels the need to do that.  It's just beyond me.....

Haven't had a bad start to the week, here's to hoping the rest of the week is just as good......

No comments:

Post a Comment