Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just another Thursday night

Sitting here, warm and snug as a bug in a rug, kinda glad that there was no real winter storm that hit our area.  Sure, it woulda been nice to have an excuse not to go to work tomorrow, but that would just cause more chaos.  I suppose the wet roads could freeze tonight and cause me to delay my arrival at the office, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.  Black ice on Atlanta roads is just not a good thing.

Brian and I went hunting last weekend - didn't see a damn thing, except deer standing on the side of the road on the way to the hotel.  Yep, we decided not to rough it this past weekend - it was quite warm outside, and there was the possibility of rain, and we just weren't doing that. 

I have really been slacking at writing in the blog, I know.  I just don't have the motivation to write like I used to.  I used to vent a lot of negative feelings I had, share some situations, and I just don't have a lot of those negative feelings anymore.  Most of the "old" negative feelings are gone, and any lingering or newer negative feelings, I just don't want to share them.  So, that's why I'm not nearly as prolific with my writing as I used to be.  Good thing I'm not a paid blogger, huh?  lol

Damn I would love to have a Shoney's hot fudge cake about now.  I love those things, and haven't had one in years.  I'd settle for some plain old vanilla ice cream tonight, but we're slap out of that at home! 

On Facebook - if you're not currently a fan of the page "Overly Sensitive Military Wives", you should be.  That page is hysterical, and one of the admins, Six, is off the chain with some of her stuff.

Well it's almost the weekend - I hope you all have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment