Sunday, February 3, 2013

February 3.......

I can't believe it's already February!  A whole month already gone in 2013!  Where does the time go when you're just having so damn much fun????

Brian had his shoulder surgery 1/25.  He is doing pretty well, got the stitches out Friday, and will be starting PT in about 5 weeks.  Hopefully this got everything fixed that needed to be fixed and he will heal up to 100%.

I am dealing with my first illness of 2013 - that dreaded, f*n cough I get from allergies that turn into sinusitis that turns into bronchitis.  I've been to the doctor twice already - once this past Monday, when I was told it was sinusitis, and again today.  I spent Tuesday and Wednesday mostly in bed, a wee bit of time on the couch - this "sinusitis" kicked my ASS!!!  I was told again today that my lungs were clear (they didn't sound like it Thursday night), to continue doing the albuterol nebulizer treatments, finish out the meds I was given Monday, and I was also given a shot of steroids and rocephin today, and had blood work drawn because she wanted to check my white cell count.

Let's just say I am SICK AND TIRED OF THIS DAMN INFERNAL COUGH!!!!!  Although I will say, the congestion is breaking up and getting a little easier to clear.  Breathing treatments do that.  They make me dizzy sometimes, too, but whatever works.

Gabriel is so jealous! I know I've probably said it before, but damn!  Any time anyone gets attention other than him, he has to come get in between.  At night, while I'm getting ready for bed, he will lay on my side of the bed, on top of the covers.  I have to slide down underneath them (no peeling them back to just get in bed), and he will flop around stiffly, until he is wedged in between me and Brian.  It is the funniest thing!  He will then flip his head back to look up at us, and lay there until we pet him for a while.  Then he moves down by my feet and goes to sleep.

And now it's 1am - I have so many errands to run tomorrow it's not even funny!  Better get my ass in bed now!  Have a great Sunday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment