Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14

Happy Valentines Day everyone.  I was hoping I'd have a good day today, but the first 2/3 of the day was rough.  Made me wanna go home and go to bed.  I had to deal with an individual via email that just couldn't seem to understand plain English, and we exchanged several emails.  Unfortunately, the situation is still not resolved, and I dread going to work tomorrow to find out what kind of jackassery this person responds with now.  You'd think I was PMSing or something, as enraged as the lunacy made me feel today!

There were some other situations that occurred during work that I won't share, just day-to-day, run of the mill annoyances.    All together it really contributed to a fairly shitty day.

But, my hubby saved the day with a nice dinner out with his mom and Steven.  It was a nice time, and after I vented about work, we all managed to enjoy ourselves.

Now, Steven and I are watching "The Last Exorcism" (boring as HELL so far! although it seems to be picking up speed a little now), and Brian is snoozing on the couch.  Poor thing is in pain and took his meds.  I hope he gets some relief soon.

Well folks, I don't want to be a downer and so damn negative tonight, so I suppose I'll cut this short.  I've vented enough to the family, and just need to relax and chill out for the evening.  Maybe I'll have some Bailey's or an amaretto sour in a bit.

Thank God tomorrow is Friday!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that your day was so rough. I hope tomorrow is better for you. And you know you can call anytime you need to vent. I will listen or you and don could have vented about work together

    ReplyDelete