Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ho Hum Hump Day.....

Yep, it's another Hump Day, and it's just ho hum so far.  Not sure how much longer I'll be vertical and conscious, these last few days have been hell on me physically.  Aunt Flo is here, and she is a complete and total bitch - Sunday I was hurting on the way to the family dinner (my mom and her husband got back in the USA on Saturday and it was the first time I was gonna see her).  3 margaritas later and I'm feeling decent and a little tipsy, so we get home, I lay on the bed (it's like 6pm), and I'm out til 10:30pm.  Got up and farted around on the computer for 2 hours, then tried to go back to bed.  Pain had returned, I was hot as hell, and I was miserable.  Took an 800mg motrin and tossed and turned til around 3am.  Then of course around 3:30pm the pups had us awake, and then it seemed like it was time for the alarm to go off.  I think I got maybe 2 hours of scattered sleep throughout the night.

Monday was a little better - took me a Lortab to ward off any possible pain that would keep me up.  Last night - I fell asleep after dinner, on the couch - I think I was out by 7pm!  Brian woke me up around 10:45, I showered, took a Lortab and went to bed. 

Today hasn't been too bad, other than I'm tired.  Why the hell am I tired, considering with my nap, and my sleep last night, I got at least 9 hours of  sleep!?!?!?

I've started a couple other blog entries over the past 2 weeks or so, but I didn't get very far with them.  They would have been too revealing of things I've been feeling lately, of things I just don't want to share.  I don't like sharing some things when I know I will get feedback from various sources, and even if I post a blog and ask folks not to comment to me about what I've written, inevitably someone does and it just makes me uncomfortable.  So, for now, those entries will wait.  Hell, I didn't even finish them anyway so I suppose it doesn't really matter now, does it?

Dammit I want to find a house to buy and get moved out before summer!!!!  I really want to plant a good garden this year!

Speaking of gardens - I can't wait til crops start coming in at the farmer's market - I'm looking forward to freezing veggies again this year!!!

Okay folks, I think I've stayed vertical about as long as I can.  That, and I've got this stabbing pain in my lower ribcage that I want to see if changing positions will help it go away.  I hope you're all having a better week than I am, and have a great rest of the week.  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment