Sunday, April 15, 2018

Mom's In Town!

Yay my momma is back in Georgia for a bit!  I spent the weekend with her, hanging out, eating, shopping, and steam-cleaning the carpet.  I had such a great time with her, and hope to do it again before she goes back to West Virginia.  We went through Meme's recipe box and found multiple recipes for Brunswick stew and tea cake cookies.  I copied a few of the stew recipes and fixed some for dinner tonight.  It was a hit with the family!  And I copied 4 of the tea cake cookie recipes, and will be trying one of them out this week.  I always loved Meme's tea cake cookies, and I'm hoping that the one I'm thinking it is, is the correct one.  We shall see!


I am up waaaay past my bedtime tonight.  Had to do the income taxes.  Yes, on the due date.  But they are done nonetheless.  (have I mentioned lately how much I hate and despise tax time?)  I still need to prep lunch for Brian for tomorrow, and I tend to prep the whole week for certain things, but I think tonight at this point I'm going to worry about tomorrow, and tomorrow I'll take care of the rest of the week.  Sound like a good plan to you?


Got my brows tinted last week, and have had several compliments on them.  Funny how people never noticed until I had them tinted.  LOL


I got my chariot back on Friday!  I was so happy to have my car back from the shop.  I forgot how great it felt to drive it!  :-)


I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment