Monday, August 6, 2012

Another week......

Pre-op was today - had to stick me twice to get my blood.  I thought it kinda funny that the doctor is running a pregnancy test "just to make sure" - I told him I haven't seen my husband since R&R 2 months ago and have had 2 "normal for me" periods - and he just gave me a sly smile and talked about all the "immaculate conceptions" and "baby Jesuses" he's delivered over the years due to women claiming to not have had sex in months, or since their husbands were deployed.  Well, I can assure you - this woman is not a cheater, and would never ever consider fooling around on her husband!

Surgery is scheduled for August 8.  Unless something changes, as I was told today was possible - I have to be there at 6am.  That sure sucks!  Awful early in the morning!  But this will be so worth it once it's done and overwith and I'm all healed up.

Dominion and Gabriel got into a fight this afternoon right before I got home.  Steven called me, worried about Dominion, as he was sneezing blood.  Apparently Gabriel got him right in the crook of his nostril, and we all know noses bleed bad when injured.  He appears to be okay now, so I'm just gonna have to keep an eye on them.  Steven had separated them until I could get home and examine Dominion, and as soon as they got back together, they almost got into it again.  That was almost 3 hours ago, and fortunately they have settled down and are leaving each other alone for now.

Had a great time at my brother's mountain cabin weekend before last.  Very relaxing, other than running after the boys.  They had a great time running around, sniffing things they'd never seen before.  And the brother's dogs were rather accepting of my boys, to an extent anyway.  LOL

Well folks, I have a few things I want to get done tonight, so it's time to move on.  I hope you all have a great week, and it'll probably be sometime after surgery day before I update again.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment