Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quotations....just because.....

Here's some quotes I've found in various places online lately.  Just because I'm posting these, doesn't necessarily mean any of them apply to anyone I know or any particular situation going on.  I just happened to like the quotes and wanted to share them, and this is as good a place as any.

*I may have a strong personality on the outside, but I'm full of insecurity on the inside.

*I just wish that for one day, I could truly speak my  mind and tell people what I really think about them.  Unfortunately, I am too damn nice for my own good.

*I'm the kind of girl that laughs at horror movies.  Do you really want to mess with me?

*If I was a bird, I know who I'd shit on!

*The best love is the one you fell in accidentally.  The strongest love is the one you fell in unexpectedly.  The truest love is the one you fell in wholeheartedly.

*Telling someone with depression to just get over it is like telling someone ina  wheelchair to just get up and walk.

*Most people will try to be the sun shining down on you on your brightest day.  I will be the moonlight shining down on you on your darkest night.

*Happiness is not a goal, but a decision.  Life is 1% what happens to you, and 99% how  you react to it.

*It's very easy for someone to take sides when they only know one of them.

*The next time you judge someone or their situation, keep in mind, most people who make it look great on the outside most likely have a very dark and messy inside.

*Do not search for happiness in anything other than yourself, because no matter what you think, your happiness only lies in your own heart, not in external things.

*You can lie to me or my loved ones all you want, but I always find out.  I may not say anything but knowing is good enough.

*There are some things better left unsaid, but you can bet your sweet ass I'm going to say them anyway!


So that's it for tonight - I hope you got a chuckle out of at least one of these, and perhaps some of the others made you think about how they may fit some part of your life.  But to say this again - none of these are aimed at any one or any situation - they are just quotations I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment