Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday.....

Had my surgery yesterday - wasn't that bad of an experience afterall.  Long story short - was home by 10am and so far have only had to take 1 pain pill.  I'm just taking tylenol for now, so we'll see how that works for me.  I did have some pretty bad pains earlier today, not sure if was surgery or my normal mid-month pains.  Whatever it was, didn't last long thankfully and I'm back to just being a little sore.

My dogs have been laying with me when I've been in bed - they are doing their part to take care of me I suppose.  Steven helped me out last night, warming up dinner for me (I slept through dinner because of that 1 pain pill I had), and he got up and walked the dogs this morning.  Thank goodness for Momma Clydie being here to help out - she's taking great care of me and I'm thankful for her being here with me!

Not sure when I'll be back at work, I suppose it will depend on how I'm feeling next week.  I don't go back to the doctor for 3 weeks, and I know I'm not supposed to be out that long - I suppose I will give them a call on Monday to see what they have to say, as the doctor didn't mention it yesterday.

Okay folks, I don't have a lot to say right now, just tired and a little sore.  Thanks for those of you that were thinking of me, and of the prayers that were said on my behalf.  It is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment