Friday, May 16, 2014

Just Can't Talk About It

Got something going on that I can't share publicly yet.  Something quite upsetting to me, but I'm having to deal with it in the only way I know how - cramming the feelings inside, to just let them spill out later.  I will share the details on it later, when I can. 

Just to ease everyone's minds that may be wondering WTF is going on - no, I'm not getting divorced.  My marriage is absolutely wonderful!  My husband is there for me as I'm going through this trying time in my life, and will always be there for me.  (nor am I having any medical issues, or job troubles, or anything like that)

Steven is graduating from high school on the 23rd!  He is an HONOR GRAD!!!!!  I am so so so proud of him!  We went to honors night the other night, and I was good until they announced a scholarship in memory of a student that died in the fall.  I made it through his family member's speech, but when I saw the tears and the crying of the girl who was awarded the scholarship, and all the other students crying, I lost it.  But, I managed to pull myself together shortly and was fine throughout the rest of the evening.

Today was the senior/parent cookout at school.  We had a good time, and I made it through the event.  Let's just wait and see how I manage for the baccalaureate next Wednesday and graduation on Friday.  Ugh!

But - I will share this - because of what's going on lately, and some other things, I just am functioning at a minimum level.  I've been sleeping a lot, even missed my FAVORITE show Monday night - The Blacklist.  The finale of the season, even.  Luckily I have it on DVR, but I just haven't found the motivation to watch it yet.  Maybe this weekend some time I will sit and watch it.  Who knows.

Well folks, that's all I'm for writing about tonight.  Prayers and positive vibes for me and the family are appreciated, as well as for my unspoken "issue" that I'm dealing with.



No comments:

Post a Comment