Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday, Funday - maybe?

So today I began cleaning and reorganizing my bedroom closet.  It all started when I was looking for a wireless adapter to put on Momma Clydie's computer, and it turned into an all out organization/cleaning-fest.  I cleared out several things to be stored in the attic, got Brian to go through a few boxes of his stuff, and am rearranging the stuff on the closet shelves and floor.

I know, I live such an exciting life, right?!  LOL

Remind me to never take Tramadol again.  I took a second one Thursday night right before bed, as the pain was returning and I didn't want to be up all night in pain.  Woke up when Brian came to bed around 2 and was kinda swimmy-headed feeling, and the heating pad just wasn't cutting the discomfort.  I wasn't in complete agony, in fact it was more of a nuisance pain (maybe a 5 on a 1-10 scale), and I just couldn't get comfortable. 

The reason to never take Tramadol again?  I was DRUNK from it when I first woke up Friday morning.  And talk about nauseated!!!  It was TERRIBLE!!!  I seriously considered not going to work, but I had things to do and I sucked it up and went on in.  Almost had to make an emergency stop on the side of the road to barf, but worked my way through it.  I never did get sick, but damn, I wish I had to just get that poison out of my system. 

Most of the weekend, I've had that mild discomfort, on the left side this time.  I think I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and see if they want to see me, or what.  I can't go through another period like this, as it has made me absolutely miserable.  I have been so whiny all weekend, but have kept busy through a good bit of it.  Went to see Meme yesterday, bought some veggies at the farmer's market, cooked dinner last night, and today the closet. 

I guess my call to the doctor will start the ball rolling for those tough decisions I'll be having to make.  I hope that whatever decision I come to, I will not come to regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment