Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's Almost the Weekend!

Woot woot tomorrow's Friday!  I live for my weekends, although I don't usually do much worth writing about.  It's still nice to have 2 days to fiddle fart around and not have to work.  This weekend's plans include possibly going to the Farmer's Market to see what veggies are available, and perhaps dropping by to see Meme for a short visit.  And maybe, just maybe, if I feel okay, I may work on clearing out my junk that's still in the garage.  (don't hold me to it, though Brian!  LOL)

**TMI warning**

Plus, I will be recovering from the experience known not-so-affectionately as "Aunt Flo", "Mother Nature", "the Curse", or whatever else you want to call it.  You know, if it's not meant to be for me to get pregnant, then will menopause just please hurry the fuck up and come?  If I'm infertile, then there's just no damn reason for me to go through the agony, pain, and absolutely disgusting stuff I have to deal with every 28 days.  This cycle, as well as the last 2, I've had the joy of experiencing pains that would be akin to an ice pick, repeatedly stabbing me in the low groin, mostly on the right side. 

I don't like to take medicine, but have taken Tylenol or Naproxen a few times the last 2 cycles, and just tonight I've taken a Tramadol.  I figured the Tramadol would knock me out (especially since Brian says they lay him out and he seems to have a higher tolerance than I do for pain meds), but no such luck.  I'm a little tired, but not much more than usual.  Yes, I could lay down and go right to sleep, but that's nothing different than me without medication on any given night.

It kinda sucks, too, not being able to get pregnant.  I know I discussed this in a blog a couple months ago, so I'm not going to rehash it all.  If you want to know the deal with that, refer back to
This is Hard But Here We Go

I think I'm getting close to a point where I have a decision to make - live with the issues in the hopes of getting pregnant one day, or talk to my doctor about options to make the periods better (or stop, depending on the options).  I can't keep going through this garbage each month, but I hesitate to take any drastic actions that would remove any possibility for the pitter patter of little feet one day in our home.  Decisions, decisions.......

No comments:

Post a Comment