Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Horoscope for Monday, September 29, 2014

It's nearly impossible to let go of your unexpressed feelings that still linger beneath the surface. Although you think everything is settled, a personal drama arises. Just when you are ready to move on, a reminder dredges up a wave of powerful emotions. Don't waste energy on fighting against the prevailing currents; instead navigate with your heart to work with the natural tides and not against them. Channel your intensity into your creativity and see what happens.

Such is my life.  Every time I think I'm moving past some things that bother me, something happens that rips those wounds open again.  No, I'm not going into details here, nor elsewhere, so no, don't bother asking.  None of you.  I'm just going to brood on my own and fret and be pissy.  What's that definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over yet expecting a different result.  Yeah, that's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment