Thursday, October 6, 2016

It's Been a Year Already?????

I cannot believe it's been a year since Steven had his accident.  Here's a link to the post I wrote right after it happened:  You See What Had Happened Was......


I see those photos in my phone sometimes (yes I keep them there as a reminder), and I still sometimes think "what if".  I don't dwell on that, though. I think Steven learned an important lesson that day, about how very quick and easy it is to have a devastating accident, and how very lucky, fortunate, and blessed he was to have survived it with just a few bumps and bruises.


So to all my friends and family - please pay attention to your driving.  Always wear your seatbelt (thank goodness Steven was!), pay attention to the speed limits, and don't freak out and overcorrect if you drift a tiny bit to one side of the road, as it's too easy to lose control, even when you're not speeding.



No comments:

Post a Comment