Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Frustrated......

Just one of those days. 

I'm glad to be home, but I'm not. 

I miss my husband.  Badly.

I'm having trouble getting motivated to go to the gym and really get into working out hard, unless there is a class that I really like going to, and those don't always happen every day, at a time that fits into my schedule.  Not going to the gym, and not working hard, is effecting my emotions and my thoughts about stuff.

There's a lot of stuff I need to be doing around the house, and I'm just not feeling it.

I need to win the lottery.  Dammit!!!!  That would solve some of my problems (as in no longer having to work :-) )

Apparently something in my sports bra was tasty to the dogs, or at least one of them (Gabriel, I'm assuming) - got home this afternoon and it was wet.  No damage, so it wasn't chewed on, but apparently whichever dog sucked it or licked it til it was soaked.  Reminds me now that I need to wash it and let it dry before I go to bed. 

So, there's something I need to go do now.  I know, this is a screwed up, jumbled around post, but that's the way my mind has been working lately. 

Tomorrow's Hump Day - I hope it's a better one than the last Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment