Friday, May 13, 2011

Hackers.....and more fun stuff....

So, I wake up this morning to a text message telling me that someone tried to access my de***********er yahoo email using my security questions.  Not trusting this message, nor the ones that were sent to my various "backup" emails, I went straight to the computer and logged into the account.  Hmmm.....messages were received via email and text just after 2am.  Corresponding stalker visits were all within a 30 minute time frame of those messages.  Coincidence?  I think not.  I could be wrong, but it's just too strange of a coincidence to not be the stalker.  Funny thing is, the email they attempted to hack is NOT my primary email address.  Therefore, there's not much interesting stuff to be found in it.  Oh well, passwords get changed and life goes on!

Had a totally awesome workout yesterday and felt so great in the afternoon!  Wednesday had just been an awful day, with bad, bad sinus headaches and allergy issues.  Bad enough to go home early from work and sleep most of the afternoon and evening away.  But damn did I feel good when I got up yesterday morning.  I'm still congested, but the sneezing has gotten better.  I just wish the cough would go away.

I managed to make it to mid-May before being hit by the allergy bastards, and hit me they have.  Today is not a bad day, other than I'm still congested and coughing.  I got my friend Mucinex by my side, and I'm hoping that knocks it out in a few days.

Can't wait til Tyler and Hannah's wedding tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment