Friday, May 27, 2011

OMG.....tomorrow is the big day!!!!!!

I am getting soooooo exited!!!!  I have been a bundle of energy and nerves today.....seems that a LOT got on my nerves today.  I just want to get to 1:30pm tomorrow and do it!!!  But seriously, not everything went as planned today, mostly due to one type of miscommunication or another, or just plain old lack of communication.  I'm not going to go into details, but let's just say I about flipped out when we were setting up this afternoon!

I took my moment to vent to a few "safe" people (those not involved in why I was upset and that I knew would be supportive of me), then Brian got me, pulled me to a corner, and made me laugh and just really calmed me down.  He is so good at that - always knowing how to calm me down and make me put things into perspective when I'm upset about something.

I have a few more things to do tonight before hitting the sack - I was thinking about printing programs, but have decided against it.  I just can't seem to put together an original thought as far as stuff to put on it, and we don't have anything set as far as music for the ceremony (I do have a CD of chosen music that will randomly play before and during the ceremony), and Brian picked out the song for our first dance.  We aren't doing all the other dances that are traditionally done at weddings, such as the mother/son dance, or father/daughter dance....I'm actually thinking of throwing in some silly songs such as The Chicken Dance and The Hokey Pokey.....hmmmm, wonder if anyone would dance to those?????  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment