Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday.....

I have so many things to be thankful for - my life, my health,  my job, my son, my fiance, my family, my fiance's family.....there's just so many things that I don't think I can list them all.  I need to remember all these things that I have in my life that are positive whenever I start focusing on the negative.

I had a situation arise on Sunday that had me extremely upset.  I can't mention it on here yet, as the situation isn't resolved yet and am not sure when it will be resolved, and just in case someone in particular that has something to do with this situation reads my blog, I can't have her know until the deed is done.  I know exactly what the resolution will be, it's just a matter of time.  And no, this doesn't involve any personal relationships between myself and anyone else.  (sorry to be so vague, just going into a little bit of history for the week)

I had some good workouts this week at the gym - upper body, then lower body, and back to upper body again tonight with one lower body set (leg press - 340lbs woo hoo!!!)  I also used heavier weights on the triceps pull-downs we were doing than I've used before (90lbs).  I think I'd just been doing 40 or 50 lbs just last week - I don't think I've gained that much strength that fast, I think I'm just pushing myself to go up a level or 2 or more to make sure I really work my muscles.

Listening to Scream 2 in the background - I forgot how annoying those movies are.  LOL 

Bridal shower this weekend - woo hoo!!!  I can't wait to see everyone and have a little fun.  Then the next weekend, Tyler and Hannah get married, then Mom and Marion will be home the following weekend, and then it's MY weekend!!!!!  I so can't wait!  I'm starting to get really excited about it!  No more nightmares for now, but I'm sure I just jinxed myself and will be having some now!

Steven had his band concert last night.  It was really good.  All 3 band groups performed, and they were all really good.  We had a great time, and of course Brian and Steven had to cut up when we left, and then at Chick-fil-A they were both off the chain with some craziness.  Never a dull moment with those 2 around!

I hope you all have had a great week, and that you'll have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment