Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday already?!?!?!?!?

Wow, the weekends just go by too fast!  Went to Tyler and Hannah's wedding last night - couldn't have asked for better weather!  Not too hot, sitting in the shade (yes it was an outdoor wedding) - just an absolutely beautiful setting(down by the river and under the trees) and ceremony! 

Silly old me got lost on the way home.  I missed a turn somewhere - all I can say is thank God for GPS! 

Did a lot of house cleaning today - got all the laundry done, and the only thing left to do now is put away the wedding shower gifts, sweep & mop the kitchen, vacuum the living room, and put away the laundry.  Still a lot to do!

Fixed some really good spaghetti tonight with fresh mushrooms.  Yummy!

Was kinda cool outside today - I sorta wish I hadn't slept til noon so that I could have taken Dominion to the dog park again.  But, I apparently needed the rest, so I got it.  At least I managed to get busy and stay busy throughout the day, until after dinner was finished and the kitchen cleaned up.  Can't wait to eat those spaghetti leftovers tomorrow!

I hope everyone has a great week!  My momma will be home Saturday!  yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment