Saturday, October 15, 2011

Another weekend.....

Gabriel actually let me sleep til around 7:30am today. I suppose I should be thankful for that, but I sure miss the days of being able to just sleep til I woke up on my own, without a 'chirping dog' for an alarm. But I'll take 7:30am over 4:45am like yesterday!

Dominion and Gabriel were so cute playing last night. Dominion gets after Gabriel, growling at him and chasing him, and Gabriel tries to jump on Dominion, paws up in the air, pouncing and making devilish faces. I took a video on my phone, but it's too large to email or post to Facebook, unless I do it with the cable and download it that way. But alas, I cannot find a cable in the house that has the USB connection - mine is at work, where I keep it to charge my phone if necessary, and I don't think there are any others here at the house. Oh well, I will post the video Monday night I suppose.

Went to Meme's today, but didn't accomplish much. I asked her if she had any tylenol or advil, as my hips were aching (thanks, Aunt Flo) and as soon as she figured out what was "wrong" with me, she didn't want to do anything. We did manage to lay the rugs out and remove the old ones, I temporarily fixed her rocking chair but am going to have to figure out a permanent fix for it, and that was about it. She wasn't very happy that I didn't bring the steam cleaner, but oh well, I just didn't think we'd need to lug that thing over there. She has no idea how annoying it is to lug that thing around! She's supposed to call me in the morning and let me know if she wants us to come back over to finish what we started, or if she's going shopping.

So, tomorrow is 2 weeks down. Dominion is still missing Brian - he just acts so sad and needy sometimes. Gabriel doesn't seem to notice. Of course Steven and I miss him terribly - Steven more so than I imagined that he would. I am so thankful that Steven and Brian get along so well!

I think we're having Chinese take out tonight - sounds good to me, anyways. Keeps me from cooking, and we both love Chinese food. Guess I should go pull the menu and place the order so we can eat soon, it's getting to be that time.

Sorry I haven't posted since last weekend, but I just haven't been motivated and haven't had much to say. I'm still processing the loneliness that I'm experiencing, and being that this is Aunt Flo week, I'm honestly surprised I'm holding it together as well as I am.

I hope everyone has a nice Saturday evening and a great Sunday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment