Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday......not sure what to think about it......

Have had a lot on my mind today. Got up in a lousy mood, dreading work, but of course I gotta go regardless. I have just been so moody all day long. I know why for the most part, but don't know why what is bothering me, is causing me problems. No, I'm not going into details on exactly what's going on, but it's making me nuts!

It's stuff that is is really irrelevant today, and there's nothing to worry about, but dammit, it was just weighing heavily on me today. Don't worry - it's not health related, or anything serious, just some personal stuff that I don't want to go into that is all going to be just fine.

I finally got motivated to go to the gym tonight - I was in one of those moods where I didn't want to go anywhere, I just wanted to stay home in bed, pouting and sulking. Of course that's just not productive and doesn't make me feel better, but when I get in moods like this, I just don't feel I can function other than the absolute bare minimum like going to work.

It's been a long time since I've had one of these full-blown moods, and I just have to pull myself out of it. Sometimes it's easier than others to get out of that mood, and I'm hoping this will be one of the easier times. I just don't get it, why this mood has hit now - I'm past the PMS, hell I'm past the period even. This usually hits before and/or during the curse, not after. Oh well, times are a changing I suppose.

Tomorrow is hump day - maybe it will be a better day. I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment