Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday.....blech

Patience is a virtue that some of us don't have.  I have tons of it at times, but at others, I have zilch.  Like now.  It's Monday morning, and I am still half asleep, not wanting to go to work, but knowing that I must.

Anyways, just stopping in for a brief moment to drop a line or 2 in the good old blog, since I haven't written anything new in at least a week or so.  I'm still alive and kicking, raising hell and having fun.  And I can't wait to go to England next month.  I leave 4 weeks from TODAY!!!!!  Woot woot!!!!!

I will try to sit down tonight or soon and write something more meaningful and detailed, but this is it for the moment.  As much as Mondays SUCK - I hope y'all have a great one - we are here, on this side of th dirt, so it can't be all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment