Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2 Days Before Christmas....

and unbelievably, all my shopping is done.  Everything is wrapped.  I made fudge tonight, and may make some divinity tomorrow night.  Steven and his girlfriend are making gingerbread cookies tomorrow, and I can't wait to see what designs they come up with.

I returned to work this past Monday, the 21st, for 4 hours a day through today, and I'm back to full time tomorrow.  I've felt pretty good at work, the pain issues I was having are gone.  I just get a little tired by 4pm, and I imagine that will continue for a bit.  The good thing about going back to full time tomorrow is that it's Christmas Eve, and we'll get to leave early anyway, then I'm off for Christmas Day and the weekend.

My visit with Meme last week went pretty well, although there was some wild conversations had.  She asked me how my recovery was going and I told her pretty well, then she said she had something to tell me that would probably make me mad, but she was going to say it anyway.  She said that my surgery had made all the fat around my face go away!  I asked her if it was maybe my haircut (she hasn't seen the cut I got back in September), but she said no, she was sure it was the surgery.  LOL  And she did throw in that she was glad I cut my hair, that I needed to do that.

And now my mind has gone blank on the all the other funny and interesting stuff that I was gonna write.  Dammit!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment