Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Blahhhhh Blahhhhh Blogggggg

So much for not needing pain meds.  I had just bragged yesterday that I hadn't had a pain pill since Saturday night, and I ended up taking one last night due to horrible tummy pain.  It was more the digestive system kicking into high gear and disrupting all the tender spots inside my belly than anything else.  I was quite uncomfortable a good part of the evening.  I did sleep well and felt pretty good when I got up this morning.


Gas pains were an issue while I was out today, but were much milder than they've been the last few days.  I think I'm gonna pay dearly for dinner, though - cabbage was among the choices, and I had some.  I took a double-dose of Gas-X, so maybe that will help!?!


I'm working on my sewing project that's been in the works for the past couple of months.  I hope to finish it tonight, and I swear, I do not think I will EVER do another one of these things again!  It's been a royal pain in my butt!  I will post photos of the finished project at another time, as it is a gift for someone and I want the person to receive their gift before I publicize pics.


I feel a nap coming on, but it's 7pm.  Too late for a nap, too early for bed.  Blah!!!


Guess I should get to working on that sewing project so I can be done with it. Y'all have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment