Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My horoscope for today.....

Your horoscope for January 25, 2011 
 
 This is the sort of day where every sound seems like nails on a chalkboard to you, Deanna. As far as you're concerned, nobody can do anything right. And judging by the reactions of your friends and family members, they are feeling the same way. Do your best to remain calm. Try not to add to the tension that seems to build hourly. If you can go for a brisk walk you will feel markedly better.


I suppose I shouldn't have read this first thing this morning, as I'm sure it has tainted my feelings for the day.  I can say that it is spot on, however, at least so far. EVERYTHING, and I do mean EVERYTHING, is getting on my nerves at this point.  Honestly, though, I think I'd still feel the same way if I hadn't read the horoscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment