Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PS......

Luckily my day got better (see my first post today, regarding my horoscope).  Again, it comes down to the Serenity Prayer - changing the things I can, accepting the things I can't, figuring out what's what, and changing my reactions to the things that won't change.

Saw a funny status on Facebook last night - "on the surface I look okay, but in my mind I've already killed you three times".  I've seen similar quotes before, and just find that really funny.  Some of us at work have decided we want tshirts with that quotation on them.

Went to the Group Centergy class tonight - yoga and Pilates.  Other than the good stretching I got, and I did manage to sweat, I didn't care for it much, especially the stuff to do with balance.  Yeah, my ability to balance on one foot with the other one up in the air behind me really sucks.  LOL  I've noticed tonight that my upper body is a tad bit tender, not as much as the lower body, but more than I expected.  I'm not sure if that's leftover from last night's interval class, or added on to what I'm feeling from that.

Tomorrow's options for group class - Group Ride, and Group Power.  I'm not too keen on doing anything with a bicycle right now, or anything that concentrates so heavily on the lower body, since I'm getting back into working out and I'm already tender, so I won't be doing any Ride or Spin classes for now.  Group Power is a barbell program for the major muscle groups, so it looks like that's what I'll be trying tomorrow.

I did manage to get in bed before midnight last night, although I had a few notification text messages come through and the alert on my phone for those woke me up briefly.  Strangely enough I don't remember waking up when Brian came to bed (normally I do, at least long enough to snuggle up and fall back asleep).  And for some reason I was wide awake at 4:15am, but managed to go back to sleep until the alarm went off.  So much for a full, uninterrupted night of sleep.

I failed to get my gym bag or clothes ready before I went to bed, so I had to run around this morning and do it.  I had already packed my lunch before I wrote last night, but I didn't get the coffee pot ready before bed.  Alright alright I didn't follow through on what I challenged myself to start doing, so I've still got some work to do. 

Well, time to get to all the bed time chores now, since I've mentioned them.  Have a great night everyone, and happy early hump day for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment