Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another Saturday......

So I had the first root canal finished yesterday, and we did all of the 2nd one immediately afterwards. I had a small amount of pain when she was finishing up the first tooth, but had absolutely zero pain on the second one. Had one moment where I thought I was gonna have some pain, but it was a momentary twinge, almost like a very small electric shock, and I felt some heat during one part of the procedure, but that was it!

Of course, we're talking a totally different scenario when the meds wore off last night. The molar had a small amount of soreness like on Monday, but the bicuspid? OMG the tenderness was almost unbearable. After I picked Steven up from his party, I came home, medicated myself thoroughly, and went straight to bed. Yep, in bed by 11pm on a Friday night, how sad it is, I know. But I wasn't going to sit around and possibly suffer through even more pain, so I nipped that shit in the bud.

This morning, the molar is a little sore, but the other tooth is just fine. Gonna have me some coffee and biscuits, lounge around the house a bit, and head out to hang with Brian's family today. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment