Friday, November 11, 2011

Meltdown in three....two.............

Yep, I've had a meltdown tonight. It's been a few weeks in the making.....and I don't think I'm done with the meltdown yet. I know I'm still adjusting to Brian being deployed, but damn I don't like handling all this shit by myself.

Steven says I'm jinxed when it comes to water stuff. First, the water heater crapped out. Second, the 50 gallon aquarium sprung a leak and had to be replaced. Now, Steven's managed to stop up his toilet with Dominion poop and I can't get it unclogged. Dammit!!!!

So, having to deal with all these water issues, the dentist ordeal on Monday and what I'm dreading having done tomorrow, and doggie issues, and I just can't stand it anymore!!! I feel like I'm going to lose my damn mind.

I went back to the gym last night but didn't stay long, as the cramps (thanks Aunt Flo) were pure-T hell. I did go tonight and did the interval class, but got way too hot and almost gave up. It was really too warm in there, and it wasn't just me. But I did get overheated and had to rest for a few minutes during one segment. We were almost finished, so I didn't miss a whole lot. Got to feeling sorry for myself for a bit there, too. Very frustrating to have the feelings going through my mind......gotta learn to stop it. I'm human, I have issues, I'm definitely not perfect, and I'm making progress. Albeit slow, but I'm starting to see it.

For example - I'm really impressed with how my shoulders and arms are starting to look. They are getting more and more toned, and I'm starting to see some definition. My legs are also toning up - granted, they are shaped mostly like weight-lifter legs, but hey, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Then I'm leaving the store and come home to the freaking clogged up toilet. what a pisser. or a shitter, as the case may be.

Speaking of doggie issues - Gabriel has successfully slept in my room the past 3 or 4 nights. The success I'm speaking of is no potty accidents. However, I don't sleep very well with him in the room, because I'm worried about him peeing on the bed, or destroying something while I sleep. I don't sleep as soundly, for listening out for him, PLUS he and Dominion have played chase in the middle of the night, or they get restless at 2am and want to walk all over the bed or around the room. Tonight I'm going to sleep without worry - Gabriel is back in the crate. I hate it, because he likes to snuggle even closer than Dominion does, but being that I'm on edge, I need my rest.

Well folks, I need to shower and take my meds so I can hit the sack. I hope you all have a great Friday and weekend, and wish me luck at the dentist!

No comments:

Post a Comment