Tuesday, November 1, 2011

At a loss.......

Not sure what to write about. My mind is all ajumble with a million different thoughts.....so much going on......so much to be happy about, so much to worry about, so much to do, so many things changing. Things going so right, and yet so many going so wrong. Not sure how to deal with some of it, knowing how I want to handle it, but wondering if it's the right thing to do.

Some things have made me exceedingly joyful, others have depressed me and dragged me down. Some of the good - the most wonderful love letter from my dear husband.....my son's good grades.....changes in my body due to my work in the gym.....The depressing things - my husband is deployed and across the world from me for what now seems like forever, but for what I know will pass quickly, troubles with things happening at my son's school, losing my motivation for things important to me......

No comments:

Post a Comment