Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Humpity Hump Day!!!

Today was a good day. I didn't hurt from the extra weights in last night's workout, so that was awesome. I can definitely tell that I worked out last night, I just wasn't stiff or in pain like I am sometimes after a tough or new workout.

I didn't have that mysterious pain in my ass today (well, I did, but so mild I hardly noticed it, unless you count some of my coworkers, then yeah, I had the usual PITA), so that was even better.

Got to eat lunch at Willy's today for Lewis' birthday - that's always a treat, to eat at Willy's. However, I managed to hurt the roof of my mouth with a nacho chip. I didn't notice it until tonight, and that's the only thing I can think of that could have caused to gouged place in my palate.

Dominion and Gabriel have been very talkative today - Steven and I were watching some of the Mishka husky videos on Youtube, and we got the boys talking, too. Gabriel also tried to eat my neck earlier - he was snuggling up to me before I went to the gym and was nibbling my neck and jawline! He is so funny sometimes!

I just realized tonight that Steven and I will be going to England in just over 4 months! Woot woot! I can't wait!!!! Looks like I need to get moving on getting his passport, and getting my name changed on mine. I am so excited for Steven, to get to spend the summer in England with Mom and Marion. I wish I could stay the whole summer too! It will be so lonely here without Steven.

It's bad enough without Brian home, but for me to be here alone, with just the dogs? I will go nuts! Nah.....I will likely spend even more time at the gym, and at the dog park with the pups, and will probably forget how to cook. I mean, seriously - why cook for just me? Probably gonna be a lot of Lean Cuisines, Marie Callendar and salads for me - no cooking, other than microwaving for a few minutes!

Well folks, I'm gonna go find something to get into before bedtime. I hope you've all had a great hump day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment