Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mind is almost blank.....

I've had all these great ideas floating around in my head for what I wanted to blog about this weekend, but now that it's time to get down to it and write, all those ideas have disappeared. Why?

First of all, I just saw on Facebook where a friend of mine's 26 year old son had a mild heart attack. TWENTY-SIX YEARS OLD!!! That is so unreal to imagine, someone that young, having a heart attack.

Secondly - I'm stupidly tired right now. Had I written earlier, perhaps I would have remembered some of what I wanted to say.

Third - well, I can't think of any other reasons as to why I haven't written any blogs this weekend. See second reason. LOL

But seriously, not much went on this weekend.

I went to the gym 5 days in a row last week. I think that's the first time I've done that. I struggled through some of it, and of course I didn't really want to be there, but I did it. Gonna try to do it this week, too.
I'm finally starting to see some very small changes in my body, and I'm really liking that. I can't wait until some major changes appear! I took my measurements Friday morning and I've lost around 3.5 inches overall, which is awesome.

I got locked out of my house last night - long story as to how it happened, but suffice it to say my breaking and entering skills aren't too shabby. It had been a while since I'd had to break into a residence of mine, or a bedroom or bathroom, and this door was very difficult to open. It took about 20 minutes of tinkering with it, but I finally managed to get it open.

Well dang folks, I'm dozing off while writing this, so I will stop for now. I'd hate to write something from deep inside and post it, and for it to be offensive to anyone, or for something I'm not ready to share to be published. I hope y'all had a great weekend, and will have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment