Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not a nice thing to say......

***LANGUAGE WARNING***

Yeah, my momma taught me many things, including the old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything at all". Well, fuck that shit. I am so pissed right now, it's just not even funny.

My son's phone was stolen from his bookbag at school, by some ignorant, loser, wannabe-thug. I am infuriated with how the school handled it. One of the assistant principals searched the students' bags, but that was it (and Steven said the part he witnessed was done half-ass and no digging around inside the bags or in the side compartments). No emptying of pockets, no "no one leaves this room until the phone is returned", nothing.

I suppose my method of dealing with something like this would be inappropriate, but if it were me having to handle a similar situation, it would be - search the bags, purses, and have them empty their pockets, and shake their clothing out. If the phone doesn't turn up, then NO ONE LEAVES THE ROOM UNTIL THE PHONE IS RETURNED. If that means they stay there until after school is out, then so be it. We all know the thief was in that room, so we all know there is a guilty person in there. No sense in letting them leave the classroom for any reason.

Anyways, the police report was filed, the phone was suspended from service, so now we will wait a day or two and see if the phone is returned undamaged, and if not returned, or returned damaged, then we will file the insurance claim to have the phone replaced.

I am just so sick and tired of the dumbass mother fuckers that go to school with my son. I realize it's not all of the students there, but all it takes is a few morons to ruin it for the rest of them. I also realize that there are "bad kids" at most schools, but unfortunately Clayton County seems to be inundated with these criminals. Every week there is another story about a kid getting in trouble for criminal activity. I am so embarrassed to claim Clayton County as home - I can't wait to get out of this county!

No comments:

Post a Comment