Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Friday......

and I just don't know what to do with myself.  There are so many things I could do this weekend, many of them that I should do, but right now, at this very moment, I am thinking of doing nothing more than laying in my bed all weekend.  My bed is where I've been since shortly after dinner tonight, and it is likely where I will stay until the boys wake me up for their morning walk around 7am or so.  (God, I pray they let me sleep that late!)

Some of the stuff I want to do this weekend - put chunky highlights in my hair, go to Interval class in the morning, clean house, start getting my shit together for my trip to England, just to name a few things.  At the very least, I need to do the first 3 things, and at least create my list of things to take to England.  Whenever I travel, especially if it's for more than just an overnight trip, I make a written list of everything that I need to pack, so that I won't forget anything.  I mentally go through my daily routine, writing things down as I go through each task in my mind.  It helps - a LOT - as I've forgotten some important things on trips earlier in life without doing this.

The highlights in my hair - something I've thought about doing for a while - if I screw them up, oh well, lesson learned, and to Sally's I go for an all over color to camoflage the errors.  I'll post pictures when I finally do the highlights and you all can judge for yourselves. 

The gym in the morning - this is an every weekend battle for me, to go or not to go.  I hem-haw around on Saturday mornings, trying to talk myself into/out of going, and the last couple of Saturdays, I've ended up going.  I was quite energized last week afterwards, at least until Steven and I went back out that afternoon, then I had a case of the dreaded sleepies.  Maybe I will be energized tomorrow and can come home and get busy around the house.  :-)

Cleaning house - that really needs to be done, especially the vacuuming of my room and bathroom.  Momma Clydie vacuums the living room every couple of days - it's really necessary right now, as the boys are shedding, Gabriel more so than Dominion right now.  I venture a guess that I have enough dog hair in my bedroom and bathroom floors, that I could knit an afghan with it.  And the hair on my bed!  Wow!

I wish I had some Bailey's right now - it would be so good, and so relaxing.  But, I don't.  There's rum, which I don't drink, and amaretto, for which I have nothing to mix it with.  There's beer, but I'm just not in a beer drinking mood, and I don't think my tummy could handle a beer right now.

Guess I'll get some tea and watch a little more tv before bedtime.  I hope you all get what you want accomplished this weekend, and I hope I can get my arse in gear tomorrow as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment