Friday, May 25, 2012

A note from across the pond.....

I see that I'm incredibly popular the last few days, not just in the good old USA with the usual folks, but also in various countries throughout the world.  Not sure why people in India, Norway, and Germany, for example, are so interested in my blog, but it is what it is.

So, I'm just dropping a note from jolly old England - been here since Wednesday morning around 9am local time.  The time change is a biotch, and from what Marion says, it will be worse when I get back home.  Oh well, that's what energy drinks, pills and coffee are for! 

Just wanted to let everyone know that we made it here fine, we are all having a great time, and now it's time for me to take a nap.  I probably will not blog a lot while I'm over here, but will for sure have a blog when I return home.  We are taking a lot of pictures of things over here - there are a lot of sights to see, and many places left for us to go, before I return home and Brian goes back to his deployment. 

Have a great memorial day weekend folks - we will likely head to Liverpool this weekend for the Beatles museum and some other stuff.  Stay safe, have a few cold ones for me, and I'll catch y'all up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment