Saturday, May 12, 2012

Today has been fun, and funny......

So I get up this morning and decide to try the chunking highlights before I go to the gym.  Imagine my disappointment when I see absolutely NO difference in the color of my hair after it's been washed.  Oh well, at least I didn't screw it up!  Now I have to decide if I want to try again, with some other option for the coloring.

I did manage to make it to the gym today - this makes 5 times this week.  I wish I had been going 5 times every week for the last 6 months, I would really have been making some progress.  And I'm not sure what it is, but something in me has changed over the last few weeks, and I'm really starting to sweat - a LOT - while I do classes.  In months past, I would barely break a sweat, but the last few weeks, I've left with very sweaty hair and clothing.  I'm just not one that sweats a lot - I can walk at a pretty quick pace on the treadmill for over 20 minutes before I'll start breaking a sweat.  Strange.

Oh, that annoying heifer was in class again today - you know, the one that goes "woooo!" waaaaayyyy too much.  I know it's mean and inappropriate, but I couldn't help but wish she'd choke on that damn gum she was furiously chewing on.  It did seem that she didn't "woooo!" quite as much today as before.  Seriously - WTF is up with her and her "wooo!" crap?!?

I got home and showered and fiddled around a little while, then Momma Clydie and I went to Walmart, the package store, and the Michael's craft store.  We were walking through the craft store, when I saw some people coming out of the section we were going into, and they both had these evil grins on their faces and devilish laughs.  Lo and behold, we walk over there, and I told Momma C to hold her breath, I think someone had shit over there.  Apparently Goof and Goofier had ripped a huge nasty fart in that section, and let me tell you - that stench lingered waaaayyyyy too long.  I seriously thought maybe one of them had pooped a pile over there somewhere!  It was gross.

I think I am over my aversion to tequila.  I picked up some strawberry margarita mix and tequila tonight, and just finished my second margarita.  I'm feeling quite relaxed right now, and am parked on my bed, trying to watch tv and talk to Brian online.  Gonna be a great night!

I want ice cream.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment