Tuesday, May 15, 2012

One more week!

Yep, one more week til I leave for England.  I'm started to get really, really excited.  There's so much to do to get ready to go, yet I haven't started doing ANY of it!  Can anyone say "Queen of Procrastination"?

Went to interval class tonight - it was pretty funny.  About 10 minutes before class started, about 8 of the class regulars ran over to the door, hovering like vultures, waiting until they could run in and grab their regular spot.  It was pretty funny - I mean, I understand preferring a certain spot for whatever reason (best angle to see the instructor, close to the water fountain or exit, best place for the breeze from the ceiling fans, etc.) but God forbid if you get there before one of them and take their spot.  They will truly give you the stinkeye, and some of them will even ask you to move out of "their" spot!

Anyways, not much else to say for tonight, it's past my bedtime.  I hope you all had a great Monday, and will have a terrific Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment