Tuesday, February 3, 2015

For me to keep in mind........

I really need to remember this.  I have a hard time letting go, ignoring what I perceive to be my flaws, when he doesn't see them, or sees them as part of what makes me the beautiful woman that he fell in love with.

I just don't understand how all the flaws I perceive either don't exist to him, or he somehow doesn't see them or is able to look past them.  I guess the same way I don't see his flaws, and am able to look beyond the flaws and see the person and all the beauty I see in him.

I just feel overwhelmed at times with my flaws, real or in my head. I am so thankful for Brian - he can't fix what is broken in me, but he does a pretty damn good job of holding the pieces together while I work on fixing what only I can fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment