Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Latest.....

So yet another winter weather advisory has come upon us, this one promising a little more oomph than the last few.  (the last few didn't really do anything - we got 10 minutes of snow on the last one and nothing stuck)  Today it started raining, then it snowed for all of about 15 minutes, and sleet has been mixed in throughout.  It's sleeting right now.  I have a feeling the roads will be iced over in the morning and I won't be going to work, at least not until maybe noon or so.

I had a dentist appointment yesterday - unfortunately I put off getting a molar fixed last fall, and now I have to have it removed.  I see the oral surgeon Monday, and they will either remove it that afternoon, or will schedule the appointment for the removal on another day.  I'm not looking forward to this, other than getting relief from the pain and swelling it is causing. 

Steven and I are watching the first episode of Star Trek: Next Generation.  I don't remember much of it at all, but it's funny watching how different special effects are from back then from today!  LOL  Of course this one has Q in it, and he's such an ass.

Because of the weather today, I missed the gym.  :-(  I'd been doing so well in getting my steps in and going to the gym, but safety had to come first today.  Maybe I'll be able to get back at it tomorrow afternoon, if I'm able to get to work.

I am so tired all of the time.  A person really shouldn't be this tired.  I'm tired of asking doctors why I'm so tired - I've been asking for answers for over 20 years.  I've heard all my life that exercise will energize you, help you not be so exhausted all of the time.  I've had my thyroid checked, my liver, my sugar, my cholesterol, everything that doctors normally check when they're looking for sources of exhaustion.  I don't know what I'd do if I woke up one day and had energy to do things, and didn't have to force myself to function.  Some days it's all I can do to stay awake through dinner - there are days I just want to come home and go straight to bed.  Sadly, there are many days that I come home, eat dinner, get on the couch, and practically pass out from exhaustion (this is whether or not I go to the gym). 

I thought I had a lot more to say tonight, and I'm pretty sure I'll think of it all as soon as I hit the publish button, but I'm done for now.  Y'all stay safe, and have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment