Friday, July 1, 2011

Yay it's Friday!!!!

And yes, my ass shoulda been in bed about 2-3 hours ago, especially after the week I've had!  But it's too late for that now, ain't it?  LOL

Gonna work a half day today, and then we're heading to Missouri for the weekend.  We'll be sure to post pictures when we get back.

Well, I did something I was damned determined not to do.....I contacted him first.  Not to make peace, but to explain some things that occurred this week that he's been asking about.  I also took the opportunity to explain to him how our whole blow up 3 weeks ago made me feel.  I sent him an email, because I don't trust myself to be able to express myself as well verbally as I do when I write, nor do I trust myself not to get a smart ass attitude during the conversation.  I'm still so upset by it all that I knew I couldn't have thorough phone conversation, and it was just too much to text to him.  I'm still not apologizing, and I explained to him why (because I already did), and I let him know why I said the things I said. 

Anyways, we'll see what kind of response I get from him - I told Mom I was probably going to email him, and I promised her that I would be nice, and I think I was.  I explained my feelings without being mean or sounding like a smart ass, and just let him know why what he said and why the whole situation bothered me.  Maybe he will finally see my side of things, who knows.....

Well I better be getting my butt in bed...6am comes early!  Y'all have a great weekend, and a Happy Fourth of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment