Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Been a rough week.....

Yep, PMS week. And it's a BAD one, hormonally speaking. Got a recommendation from a friend to try valerian, so I need to go by the Vitamin Shoppe tomorrow and pick some up. Supposed to be the root of valium, but is herbal and all natural and very mild in comparison to the prescription.

I think, for the most part, I have managed quite nicely to not be a total bitch so far. There have been times I have wanted to lash out for various reasons, but I didn't. Wanted to toss the check printer in the parking lot and set it afire, but didn't. Would have been nice, too, for the warmth that would have provided. LOL

All I want for Christmas at work is equipment that works. EVERY DAY!!!

Having a hard time dealing with things with Brian not here. Got a lot going on, and this doing shit by myself is getting old. I can't wait to see him on his leave next year, and when he comes home.

Anyway, enough of the pity party for myself. Gonna quit, before I wallow in sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment