Monday, December 12, 2011

Lazy weekend.......

Didn't get much done this weekend. Got a little tiny bit of Christmas shopping finished, but hopefully will get it finished this week.

I've just not been feeling like doing much of anything for the past week or so. My hormones are wreaking havoc on me, and there's been some stuff going on in my personal life that is just making life hell lately.

I managed to enjoy Friday night's game, other than Steven's school lost the game. That, and someone I'm no longer friends with decided to cop an attitude with me via text. Whatever - I have my own shit to deal with, without trying to help him fix his problems or even bother listening to them.

Today has been a lay around the house and do absolutely nothing day. Well, that's not entirely true - I did managed to do a couple of loads of laundry, and do my nails.

Here's to another week of life. I hope everyone has a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment