Monday, December 19, 2011

Not getting anywhere....

Thought I was digging my way out of this darkness, but alas I am not. Just when I think I'm starting to climb out of it, I get sucked back down into it. Some of my issues were partially resolved today, but there's still a ways to go with it, and honestly it's just not an easy journey but I will get there.

I really wanted to get my house cleaned today and all my laundry done, but here it is, 11:39pm, and I've still got at least 4 loads of laundry to finish and I didn't even get the floors vacuumed. I know, I know, I have a 16 year old that is perfectly capable of assisting me, and I think I will pawn the vacuuming off on him tomorrow. (I don't trust him with laundry just yet, at least not on anything that can shrink or color-fade). But I'm determined to run the steam cleaner tonight before I go to bed. Guess I should get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment