Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Portrait....and my day.....

Here's the portrait that Brian had made for me:

Photobucket

The photographer that took the picture is amazed at how well her photo turned out in the portrait. The artist that did this is superbly talented at what he does.

Got the kitchen table almost cleared off tonight - finished packing up the box with old uniforms, and packed up another box with miscellaneous old computer stuff. Started working on a 4th box, but lost the energy to finish it. This cold/bronchitis is taking it out of me. I know I need to go to the doctor, but I just haven't been able to afford the time off from work. Not money-wise, but time-wise. There's so much to do, just not enough time to do it in, both at home and at work.

Well, time to have a coughing fit and go to bed. I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment