Sunday, September 18, 2011

So much to do....so little time to do it.....

It's Sunday morning, just after 11am. My dad left at 6am this morning - headed to Florida to visit his brother and sister down there who aren't doing well. We had wanted to do breakfast, but I wasn't expecting a 6am wake-up call, plus I'd been up and down all night with tummy troubles. Seems Dairy Queen for dinner had some ill effects on both my dad and me. Steven has the iron stomach, so I don't think it bothered him.

At 6am, I not only still had the tummy troubles, but had a freaking sinus headache. Fall allergies have struck, I suppose, so it's time to start doping up on the benadryl, mucinex, etc., before this shit transitions into bronchitis. I stayed in bed, and Gabriel actually didn't make a peep when my dad left, and let me sleep til 10:30am! I was so stoked about getting to sleep in, you just can't imagine!

I still have a bunch of laundry to finish, and even more laundry to put away. Seems like we've been doing laundry over the past 2 weeks and haven't been putting it away, and my laundry room looks like it's going to explode with clothes and linens. At least I got some of it taken care of Friday and yesterday morning, but it's still a somewhat daunting task to finish today.

Steven is still asleep, on the couch (he gave up his bed for his Pap Pap). We need to be getting ready to head out for the FRG meet and greet. FRG = Family Readiness Group. As in the group that is there to provide support and friendship while our spouses are deployed. I'm not looking forward to the drive to the north side of Atlanta, but oh well, gotta go do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment