Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday.....

Sometimes, you just can't win for losing.  I'm done trying to explain to my mother my position regarding the situation with Michael.  She just wants things to be back like they used to be.  My words to her on my feelings about everything are lost and wasted.  I tried, but I will waste my time explaining no more.  I just hope she understands that I am serious in my stand on this.

I am so glad today is Friday.  It was all I could do to make it through the week!  I'm just so tired, and it's not like I've really done anything to get tired.  Hormones are a bitch, and I think this is gonna be a rough weekend because of them, too.  Oh well, such is life.

Got some encouraging news regarding the situation with my mother-in-law's health.  Not gonna share here, though, if you need to know what's up, you'll be told personally or through other family members.

Taking the car for routine service tomorrow - yay!  NOT!  I hate taking cars to be serviced.  But, it's gotta be done, so I'll do it.

Cooking those thin pork chops, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner tonight.  Wish my hubby was home to have dinner with us!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment