Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday.......

I got a lot accomplished yesterday - vacuumed, steam-cleaned, and dusted in the living room, fixed up my potted plants that had fallen over in the yard and needed more dirt added to them, down-sized our storage unit at the Uhaul facility, and fixed the screen door on the porch (needed to be re-screened).  I also got 99% of the laundry done, just need to put it away.

Steven, on the other hand, did absolutely nothing yesterday, other than help me at the Uhaul place, and fart around on his laptop.  Today, he will be cleaning his room and putting away his laundry.  There is a lot of laundry for him to put away, so I imagine he will be busy for a while.

I'm thinking I'm gonna go grocery shopping here in a bit, and find some other things that need to be done around the house.  I've got a photo printing project I need to work on, too, and I may spend a little time working on that, but first I'll have to clean off my desk, which stays cluttered.  Kinda like my desk at work, only the home desk is worse. 

Yesterday I finally got around to looking at the things that were hung on our "wish tree" at our wedding.  Some were the standard things you'd expect to see, and some were downright funny.  I'll look at those again sometime soon and blog about them when I have a minute and my desk is cleared off.  I think some of you will find the stuff as funny as I did!

Have a great Sunday, and to all the fathers out there - Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment