Friday, February 4, 2011

hmmmm, I'm so popular!

Wow, I see that I'm quite popular, with more than one person!  I guess this blog stuff is a "hit" with assorted people, and that's cool.

Of course I have my usual stalker that checks the blog out, even if there's nothing new.  My dad has joined the craze of reading my blogs, and I'm hoping to get my mom in on it, as well as getting her on Facebook.

So this makes week 2 of Gold's Gym for me.  I went 4 times last week, and 4 times this week.  I have taken the Power, Step, Interval, and Centergy classes, and I think I like Power the best.  (Power is the barbell/cardio class, Step is self-explanatory, Interval is a step/strength class, and Centergy is a quick moving yoga/Pilates class).  My least favorite would be Centergy.  I'm just not all into those poses and stuff, but I do realize that it will help me with my flexibility and overall range of motion, and I think it will help strengthen my feet, especially the one I had surgery on.

I'm sitting here with the clear glaze on my hair to add extra shine to it, so I can't dilly-dally long.  Someone at Sally's recommended it once, so I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it does.

Back to the working out stuff.  I can already tell a difference in how I feel from the working out.  I am truly tired at night and go to bed because I just can't stay awake anymore, not because I know I have to get up in the morning.  Tonight I'm just too psyched about my weekend and still have packing and stuff to do, so I'm not tired yet.  I got over my tired spell when I was at the nail salon - I kept trying to doze off when I was getting my pedicure, and was so damn sleepy when I was waiting for my fingernails to dry.

I've also noticed that I don't yawn continually like I was doing at Curves.  Everyone at Curves used to tease me or get onto me for yawning all the time, and I just didn't get it.  I still don't.  I just realized it last night that I don't yawn during my workouts at Gold's.  I also don't get dreadfully sleepy while I'm at work.  I think that may partially be due to my slight change in eating habits.  I'm eating a lot more fruit, and have avoided the candy and chips that I used to snack on.  I still have my morning coffee, but I also eat a cup of dry Honey Nut Cheerios in the car on the way to work. 

But, I leave the gym "down" a lot, though.  I am not a patient person, and I just can't stand having to wait to accomplish something.  I do realize that it will take time to get the figure back that I want, but dammit, I want it NOW!!!!  As I've said many times before, I didn't gain it overnight, and I won't lose it overnight, so there.

Been having some vivid dreams again.  I never make a point to write them down in the morning like I always tell myself to do, so I only remember one of them.  Someone that I used to work with was now a doctor, and apparently had been my doctor for some time.  I went to him because of a problem I was having, and he wasn't very helpful, and was actually condescending and borderline rude to me.  He really pissed me off.  I imagine I had this dream because of another person's blog I've read where she talks about being unhappy with her doctor, but I can't imagine why the doctor in my dream was someone I used to work with.  It was just weird.

Anyways, I'm off work tomorrow (well, today actually), but will be checking in online periodically.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment